Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday

We talked about utopia this morning and I think we all agreed that utopia will never exist in society because of people.
We did verbs in my other classes and talked about drug dogs a bit. Drug dogs are expensive.
The Bears won the series with Scranton Wilkes Barre.
My son discovered yesterday that a friend of his from college was promoted to AA Harrisburg Senators. I don't think he knows him that well but he knows the guy's wife pretty well from serving on some committees in college. The story is below.

Click Here

Blood doping. That's an interesting discussion.
Is using an on line translator cheating?
That's a discussion we're having. I say it is, but I don't think the students think it is.

2 comments:

Archeanthus said...

We talk about the oddest things don't we?

B. Christman said...

that's what makes Mr. Miller's class so much fun.