Thursday, May 7, 2009

Personal Day Tomorrow

It's off tomorrow for central Florida. Looking forward to it, but I'm also a bit apprehensive. Hope things all fall into place.

I was at the visitation for Randy Moyer last evening. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

No one has shown up for period 8/9. I guess they are all in New Jersey riding roller coasters. Looks like the weather has held out for them. I just stuck my head outside and it's rather nice. I was able to get the lawn mowed yesterday. But after that, it poured. This type of weather makes the grass grow really fast. It's two a week!

I really too distracted to write anything profound. I will see everyone on Monday. Hopefully I'll have some pictures from our trip.

2 comments:

B. Christman said...

I hope you have a great weekend. Have fun in Florida!

Mr. Miller said...

Thanks Ben. You too!