Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday morning and I just ate some breakfast. Raisin bran. Crunchy and good for you too.
The pool is up and running. The water temperature is 62. Hopefully by the end of the day it will creep up a bit. I must order mulch and do the edging and get the lawn squared away. Q is an interesting letter. It cannot stand alone without a U and if you get it in scrabble, it can be your best friend or your worst enemy. I used superlative forms in that sentence. Juniors! Comparative and superlative. You should know those.
I am golfing today with my son and the boss. I'll let you decide who the boss is. It's not my wife if you were wondering that.
I was going to put a picture here, but I couldn't find any random pictures to post that would have been at all interesting to the viewer.

No comments: