Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a bit later. My wife went tanning. The sun is out so she drives to Palmyra to tan. I don't get it. Go outside for heaven's sake. And it's free! Free I tell you!
There was a dead animal in the bottom of the pool. It was quite dead. Quite. Dead. If fact, what was left was virtually unrecognizable. It looked like a big bird doo.
I discovered today that our DVD player died and I was wondering if it had anything to do with the lightning strike across the street last weekend. It is weird though because it was plugged into an anti-surge strip.
Some people are surprised at the American Idol winner. I don't know. I don't watch. I guess thirty million Americans watch it. I am one who doesn't.
Have a great vacation everyone who reads this (Ben, Erin and maybe Mike, Nick and Nate).

1 comment:

Erin said...

You too Mr.Miller!!!