Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

It's April Fool's Day. Happy April Fool's day. I don't know the significance of this day. Does anyone? I could google it but that would take effort and I'd rather just type. I understand we're having Easter dinner for lunch today.

I read a book over that past couple days called Prodigal God, written by Tim Keller. I emailed him to tell him how much I liked it. I got a response, not from him but from his administrative assistant and she said she'd pass the word along. One thing that's neat about email is you can contact authors and writers much more easily than sitting down with a pen and paper and writing out longhand letters, putting stamps on and then never knowing if they got it.

There is a virus making the rounds on the computers today. I don't mean just here. Everywhere. So apparently we shouldn't use the little thumb drives for the time being because it can be carried through that.

Not much else to say. I think next year at this time we will be in Costa Rica but I'm not really sure. Easter moves around a lot. This year it's late. Last year it was early. I don't know the formula, so it will be when it is.

No comments: