Sunday, April 5, 2009

Following Blogs

I'm not following any blogs. Should I? I guess some of you are following this. It's Sunday night and Brett Myers is pitching batting practice to the Braves. That's sarcasm for you non baseball fans.
I am happy that NC won but I am in the minority in my house. I did think UConn would win, but I can say that I went to see Michigan State play back in November. I never would have expected them to be in the finals.
This week is birthday week. My sister turns 56, my son turns 25, and there are two other birthdays of close friends who shall remain nameless to protect their identities. That's a lot of cake!
The Masters starts this week. I am a golf fan. I enjoy playing golf during the summer. In fact, I try to play a lot over the summer, two or three times a week. If I lived in a warmer climate, I'd probably golf much more than I do now. I also enjoy watching golf on TV and the Masters is one of the favorite tournament to watch.
My daughter and I are sitting here discussing her research paper that she is doing for her on-line class. She has to have 12 works cited. And you guys resisted five or six.
Driving home tonight from choir practice, we hit a swarm of little bugs. The splatted their little winged bodies on the front of the new car and the windshield. What do you supposed goes through their little minds as the see a speeding car heading for them.
I got some sham wows this weekend too.
I used a sham wow to clean their little splattered bodies off the windshield. Nasty business, that bug body stuff.
Later....

3 comments:

B. Christman said...

You don't have to, but it would make us feel more important if you followed our blogs.

I'm not a big sports fan. The only sport I really follow is football, and I don't even care about that too much...

12 sources... wow... I barely managed to get 5. I'd have a heck of a time getting 12...

Sham wows... Never used them, but they seem like their fun to play around with.

Lisa Marie said...

yeah mr. miller that was a horrible game. And of course they waited til the last possible second to take him out. I wanted to hurt they tv.

Erin said...

I don't watch alot of sports, so if i just agree with everything you say do i get extra credit?

It would make the people in our class feel special.

Our class is "Special" if you know what I mean