Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30th. Where is spring? I want to wear shorts. Not to school of course, but as a matter of course, I love to wear shorts. I think I had mentioned that in an earlier blog. Kendra Kreitzer used to be in three of my classes but now she is in one. She hasn't kept up with her blog like she said she would.

The wireless connections aren't working again. That is not only frustrating for you, the students, but it is frustrating for me, the teacher, as well. You see, I plan for things to work, and when they don't and they're out of my control, it's frustrating. I had in my mind what I wanted to accomplish this week. Now, I don't know if I can. This is two days in a row that I can't get students on the sites where I want them to work. Be patient.

Easter is just around the corner. When we flip the calendar on Wednesday, I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised. I know I am looking forward to those couple extra days.

Ham for Easter. Why is Ham the Easter meal? Did someone sometime make that the official meat of Easter? Spiral cut ham from Costco.

Went to Capital City Mall on Saturday. Nice, small mall. That was internal rhyme.

New car. Good. Not much else to say for now. Bye.

1 comment:

Erin said...

My family eats turkey for easter and ham for christmas. We're weirdos.