Thursday, March 19, 2009

Haven't blogged for a couple days. PSSA testing is over. My kids were good.
Hope everyone passed.
Proficient. I'm proficient.
New tooth. It fits better today than it did yesterday. Glued in. I wonder who invented the glue that glues your teeth in.
Or my teeth. That is. My teeth. Or my tooth.
Baseball. Apple Pie. Food Oreos with double stuffing. Love them. It's weird, if you eat double stuff oreos and then go back to regular, it seems like something is missing. I wonder which cost more to make. You have to figure, there's fewer dark parts in the double stuffed oreos and more filling so if the filling is cheaper than the stuffing, then the double stuff are more profitable. I think about weird things.

2 comments:

B. Christman said...

We all think about weird things. You're just one of the few people that are willing to talk about the weird things that they think about.

Olubode Afuape said...

"I think about weird things" Mr.Miller said. Then Micheal replied ,"You got that right buddy." with a smile on his face.