Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday...

I got the info for PSSA testing which is to start in two weeks. Now time to prepare.

Not much is going on. I know this is a slow time of the school year. We had snow Monday, and honestly, Sunday night I was completely convinced we wouldn't have school so I got in that mind-set where I wasn't going to get up. Then, I awoke at 3 AM and there was nothing. OK. Figured we'd get to school and get sent home. Nope. Didn't happen, but it's a distraction from my focus.

Tuesday....all other schools in the county have a late start....not us. Not a big deal, just highly unusual. Plus, now it's 25 degrees but also the first week of spring sports, so after school there is much running in the halls.

Next week is the musical. That's big. Monday there is no school. That's big too, but a lot of my kids are involved in the musical and I believe will miss class on Tuesday as well.

Not much else to write. There seems to be issues with the internet and the server and all the things that make technology great or lousy, however you choose to look at it. Florida is probably a lot warmer than here right now.

No comments: