Monday, March 16, 2009

This weekend the garage door opener broke. I fixed it but I must have pulled something in my back. It's a little better than this morning, but it's interesting, the idea of breathing being painful.
Musical was great Friday. I am sorry I didn't get to see the other cast.
The Chinese takeout includes free doughnuts. They say they're doughnuts but really they are pieces of the worst thing for you, dough made of white flour deep fried in oil and then while still dripping with oil rolled in refined sugar. As you eat them, you can feel your arteries clogging. I wait for the oil to drip down my fingers and off my elbow.
I could take a nap. PSSA's start tomorrow. Those will be great. Love to give them.
On Saturday I stopped at Wertz Candies. There was a little girl there. Her mom was buying candy and I looked down at her, she was just so happy and looked up at me and smiled and said hi, and I said, she's like a kid in a candy store. I just thought that was hilarious but I seemed to be the only one. Didn't even get a smirk from the proprietor. Oh well. As long as I'm amusing myself, that's really all that matters.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow. I wish our chinese food came with doughnuts. I haven't had chinese in a really long time. In fact, my mother thinks its funny, because she knows how much I like chinese food, everytime her and my dad have chinese food and I'm not there, she feels the need to tell me that they had chinese food.


Oh you know what was really mean, right before I headed to the church for the thirty hour famine, my mom tells me that they are going to have chinese for dinner. I'm like, "Wow, jerk."

Cole said...

yeah i like the Asian Buffet in hershey

Mr. Miller said...

Do you mean the Asian buffet in Hershey behind the Sheetz? That one rocks. They have great stuff and the price is quite reasonable. Plus, they have the donuts and they have some American stuff too. Like Pizza. I wonder what Pizza tastes like in China. Probably the same as it tastes here.