Friday, March 20, 2009

The big news. We got a new car. I stopped and thought about it and the last new car we bought, new from new, was a 1998 Plymouth Voyager, our very first mini van. So now we no longer have a van, we are officially vanless and driving an old people's car. I am quite frugal so this is a pretty good stretch for me. It's funny because as a kid growing up, my dad would get a new car pretty much every year. That's a bit how it was done, most people got new cars a lot more often than they do now. Since he was a business owner, I guess, and I'm not exactly sure, but I guess it was probably owned through the company. That's how a lot of them do it.

2 comments:

Olubode Afuape said...

New Car , WOOT WOOT !!!!


P.S- I read this one :)

Erin said...

Oh my god! I got a 98 PLYMOUTH neon last night at a car auction. That's funny!