Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome back to school from the weekend. School is cool. I am trying to get my kids caught up a bit but it's not as easy as I'd like it to be. There tends to be a lot of foot dragging....this is too hard. Those sorts of comments. I am wondering when the new season of Deadliest Catch will commence. Does anyone know?
I can't believe how fast this year is going. Next week is March already.
Spring, Spring Sports, the Musical. All good stuff. Then April, then May, then....JUNE. Wow.
I am a counter of days. I think it's a silly habit I have, but it's something I do. I don't know how many days there are left in the school year, I think in the 60's, school days that is, but I do know that there are 72 days until my daughter graduates.
I look forward to that!

No comments: