Thursday, February 19, 2009

I should have mentioned that I ate at Chipotle on Saturday night. Actually, we took our food home. That was worth the entire trip.

It's really quiet in here today. I don't know why. Perhaps just because I'm back and the kids aren't used to me.

A lot of people wish they had a twin. I guess in my younger days, I felt that way. I don't know what it would be like as an adult. My advisor in college was one of those rare individuals who had an identical twin brother but they were separated at birth and raised by two completely different families in two completely different areas of the country. Later, they were reunited and they had so much in common that it was really eerie. I don't remember specifics, but things like having named their children the same names, and having married woman who looked a lot a like. Having similar interests and so forth. Weird. It makes you wonder how much of who we are is genetic and how much is our environment.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I approve of your new background. (i don't know how late I am to tell that you changed it but hey, atleast I did eventually notice)