Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do them both. There was talk of a huge snowstorm. I didn't know about it but apparently it's not happening, at least not here, so we have nothing to get excited about. The class is working arduously on grammar exercises, mostly confusing words and spellings.

I think the superbowl was super. My favorite commercials were the little dude from etrade. He cracks me up. The one with the old golfer and the other one with the second kid who was singing. Funny stuff.

Our printer at home is out of ink. It's funny how when you buy a computer they give you the printer for free, but they don't tell you that the ink cartridges cost as much as a small house.

Coffee is the elixir of life. Did I spell elixir right? No, but now I fixed it.

I get my root canal finished next Monday. I wonder how much that's going to cost. It's weird that they don't let you know ahead of time what the procedure costs because they have to do it anyway and you probably aren't going to shop around for a root canal. What do they do with used braces? If someone dies and has dentures, do they bury them with the body?

I noticed in the paper this morning that someone found the wreck of a ship which contained 500 million dollars in treasure. That would be a cool job, diving for ship wrecks and the gold and silver that is under the seas.....

My neighbor growing up was Burt Webber. He used to come around every year and sell things that he discovered in his dives. Usually they were bottles and stuff like that, but that's how he'd finance his next exploration. For awhile my dad would buy his stuff, but after while, he stopped, my dad that is. A bunch of years ago, old Burt hit the mother lode. He found the ship he'd been looking for and now he is worth a gazillion dollars. Google Burt Webber and see this story.

http://thethunderchild.com/GhostGunsVirginia/TreasureWrecks/BurtWebber.html

I wasn't making this stuff up.

No comments: