Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am still sitting in the conference, and like the kids, I am most likely doing something I shouldn't be doing while I should be listening, but quite honestly, I'm not sure at all what I am listening to. I admit here and now, our flight got into Baltimore at 10:45 and we got home about two hours later so a nap may be in the offing.

It really doesn't feel like a Tuesday.

I had a lovely talk with my sister yesterday. We hadn't talked for awhile. She and her husband were involved in a missions trip to Equator a few weeks ago. She mentioned how in their poverty ridden country, with little or nothing other than the clothes on their backs, they are happy. I think one of the greatest dangers we as a society may face, and this isn't original, is an overabundance of free time and resources.

No comments: