Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's lunch time at the conference. I thought I'd blog. I saw the absentee sheet. Are there any seniors there at all.

I had a really nice weekend. Being away from home was great, but coming home is great too. There is something to be said for being in one place for a bit longer than three days.

There were two new things we experienced at Disney Studios. The American Idol Experience was one. That was pretty cool. You audition and then they actually do something like the show. We also did the new Toy Story ride which was amazing.

I had a lot of time to think about life. I was watching the Duggar wedding, and one of the people talked about how these may be the best days of our lives and we're living them. I thought about how often we think about the future, we plan and prepare for the future, but do we ever really live our lives totally for today. The news is so depressing and discouraging, and yet has anything really changed. "Do we ever realize life while we live it?" I'm coming back to that previous quote.

There are just a whole lot of things that we have little or no control over, and yet those tend to be the things that can be most troubling.

No comments: