Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We've moved. So that's that. We're moved. Our things are in boxes. I believe the next task that will tax us dramatically is emptying the boxes and organizing the things we moved. There still seems to be a good deal of stuff that we've collected which doesn't have a real purpose in our lives.

Over the past two months when this little sojourn began, I have experiences a wide array of emotions relating to moving, change, leaving behind, and moving forward. I feel emotionally exhausted, and I feel that makes me physically exhausted. I haven't had much chance to work out and I miss that. I feel bad that the dog will be alone all day, but we've made that choice. He's a delightful little creature.

Moving has shown what incredible friends some people can be.

It's December and I guess it's inappropriate to say that we have 16 days of school left. I can't imagine how I'm going to get out and do any Christmas shopping.

No comments: