Friday, December 4, 2009

Capital One Bowl

It looks like Penn State may be playing LSU in the Capital One Bowl. The Citrus Bowl, where that is played, is pretty close to our condo in Florida and it's being played at noon on January 1. I'm thinking that there may never be another chance to go and do this, so maybe we'll just head down over Christmas vacation and take in my first and perhaps only bowl game. I want to head down anyway. I haven't checked on the condo since July. Sometimes I worry about what's going on in there, but there isn't much I can do. Our friends, the Klahrs, check on it once in awhile for us. That's nice of them don't you think.

We put up our tree last night. We got a whole bunch of new balls, different colors, and my wife does such a delightful job of arranging them over the tree.

We have another tree that is outside in the sunroom that needs to be decorated. Tomorrow, my daughter picks up her wedding dress. This will be our first weekend in the new house.

I'm thinking a bit about decorating the lower area. Since I like the Phillies and the Eagles, I'm thinking that stuff would do well, but I also like golf, so perhaps I could also include some golf stuff too. I could put some coke stuff up. There's just so much I'd like to do but I have lots of time to do it.

No comments: