Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Passwords

I hate passwords. I have a few that I have in my head. The ones I hate the most are the ones that required you to include a number or a capital letter or some such nonsense, and those are the ones that I forget most often. I have three that I use. Two are school related and seeing as I have to change my password every few weeks or so, I just switch back and forth between two of them. The third is like my home one.

Changes of address. So we moved, ok, and this changing of address thing is crazy. For the time being, they are forwarding our mail. I've changed the address as much as I can, but I truly don't have much faith that the people on the other end do it right. I don't have much faith in humans to begin with so I guess that's no surprise.

Teaching college classes.

What is this big deal about teaching college classes? I am unsure of the worth of getting college credit at the high school level because aren't we growing up too fast anyway. A few years ago, some people who are currently seniors were being encouraged to earn an associates degree while still in high school. So now you are 18 and you have a liberal arts associates degree. I don't know too many uses for a liberal arts associates degree without experience or even work experience to make yourself stand out from the rest of the pack. That's a bit of a cliche.

Leader of the Pack. Great song. I'm in a fifties kind of mood.

Sometimes when I see those time life commercials for cd's, I want to order them.

My family got me the entire MASH series last year for Christmas. I love MASH, but I haven't watched a single episode from the boxed set and the reason is....just don't take the time to do it. I have the Godfather trilogy. Love those movies, especially number 2. Greatest one ever made. I love the way the filmed it, taking you back in the past to discover why the Corleone family was Mafia in the first place.

No comments: