Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Random Thoughts

I wonder what dogs think.

I wonder what cats think.

I think a deer pooped in my back yard. It looks like deer poop though my family is arguing with me. I looked up deer droppings on the internet and it looked like what's in my back yard. It could be deer. There's no fence. The deer could be headed to Walmart or Dairy Queen.

School is half over.

Ok, if we cured all disease, wouldn't that contribute to overpopulation? If someone dies of old age, does that make it a disease.

My wife and I are playing facebook scrabble. We sit in two different rooms of the house and play. Isn't that silly! We own two scrabble games and we play on line in two different rooms of the house.

I hope Cooper is ok. We left him home alone today and he may lick at his scab. I have scratched scabs but I have never had the desire to lick one. Not even a little bit.

Leno, Letterman and Conan O'Brien. Tehy are all mediocre compared to Johnnie Carson. He was truly the king of late night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree. I liked Carnac the Magnificent.

Erin said...

I have never had a desire to lick any of my scabs before either.

And that sounds like something I would do. If I thought it was deer poop and no one believed me, I would look up a picture on google and put it as the background on the computer just to prove a point.