Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cooper is okay. I'm really surprised at how good he has been. He's been leaving his scab alone. My fear was that we'd come home to a bloody mess, but that wasn't the case at all.

There are frogs in Costa Rica that are poisonous. They are pretty but if you touch them you will die. The natives used to use their venom to load their spears to kill their enemies.

I noticed today that a lot of kids are going retro. Some kid had on high moccasins and I was taken back to my days as a young hippie and wore moccasins to school. Isn't it weird how things come back.

I want to get a truck. I don't want a new truck. I just want a truck. A nice truck that will serve a bit as a car. That makes perfect sense to me. I'm afraid for my car. I think it's on it's last legs. Or should I say it's on its last wheels. How about that. I used it's and its in the same sentence and I used them both correctly because I'm an English teacher. That was a song in a musical. I think Music Man.

No comments: