Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm blogging in front of the whole class. I was reading my Emerson quotes to the class. Tanya is putting her computer away. I guess she's done. I think I'm having a kidney stone. Kendra just came in late, as usual. Sorry, she was finishing a test.....blah, blah, blah.

The Phillies won. That makes Josh really happy. That is sarcasm. He's rooting for the Rays (Devil) just because he hates the Phils. Hate is such a strong emotion. Some say you can't hate without first loving and you can't love without hating. Hmmmmm. That's deep.

BG's is soon going to take over WalMart. That could well be the quote of the day.

I came in to more boxes this morning. Gotta have style.

I went to college with April Showers. She married Chip Freyberger. Her name is now April Freyberger. If cows eat only grass and we eat cows, how come it raises our cholesterol?

It's time to do the on line test. It's 9:45.

1 comment:

Deavan said...

YAY! I HAD THE QUOTE OF THE DAY!!! AND MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK...
haha.