Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We had an assembly this morning about internet safety. I have always been aware of how you can't be too careful what you post. I know of people who just put dumb stuff out there for people to see. I have always felt that posting pictures is pretty dangerous, but now I have posted a picture of myself. The horse is the one at the bottom. Once, I was able to figure out a person's identity simply from stuff she had posted on a discussion board. I don't think I'd ever post pictures of my young kids. My kids aren't young any more, but still.....

4 comments:

Chelsea Merkel said...

likewise...

Erin said...

Yes, that picture of you on the horse is all over bulletin boards now.

ricardo_777 said...

I also know that your last name is Miller, that you're a teacher, and that you're 52 years old. Someone could find out everything about you in twenty minutes.

ricardo_777 said...

sorry, They can figure out you're 55, not 52. They can figure out you created your wiki space when you were 52.