Monday, September 22, 2008

Good morning. It's Monday and what a great day to be alive.
Today is the last day of summer and the first day of fall. I'm not a big fan of cold weather, but as long I live in PA, I guess I'll just have to endure it.
The Eagles won yesterday over the Steelers. Big defensive battle. The Americans won the Ryder Cup. That's good. Penn State won big again over Temple. Phillies are now a game and a half ahead of the Mets with a week to go in the regular season. That's a good thing as well. I was just told I look like I just ate a lemon. Good description.
Choir started up again for the fall. I enjoy the choir.
I think Shane Victorino has a pretty good life. He plays baseball for a living and make a lot of money and then in the off season, he goes home to Hawaii (and the off season is winter). Now I've been to Hawaii and it's a pretty good place to hang your hat (or your spikes as the case may be). One of the best things about Hawaii was touring the Dole Plantation. They actually don't raise all that much pineapple there any more. They do have a nice tour. They also have Dole Whips. A Dole Whip is like a pineapple smoothy and is just delicious. The only other place I know they have Dole Whips is Walt Disney World. Go to Magic Kingdom, head towards the castle, turn left before you get there and you'll find the Dole Whip place over there. It's sort of tucked away from the major traffic areas which is great by me. Last summer, I got a Dole Whip and I picked up my own spoon from the spoons and the cast member scolded me a bit, cuz that was her job. I am using capitals today for those who are actually reading this.

No comments: