Monday, September 15, 2008

Some people say they like sports, but I don't know if they really do. It sounds like one of those things people say when they think it's the right thing to say. Sometimes when I capitalize with my right hand, I hit the enter button and everything get's all weird. Sometimes I lose my train of thought. When you spell definitely wrong on microsoft, it changes it to defiant. I need to stress compounds again. The football team won Friday night in the rain. The Steelers won yesterday. The Eagle play tonight, though to be honest, I don't remember the last time I saw an entire Monday night game because they get way too late for someone of my advanced age. Penn State throttled Syracuse on Saturday though I saw none of it because I was at a wedding. The wedding was nice. Charlie Weis, the ND coach, was injured when a player came across the sideline and hit his knee. He needs to have his knee reconstructed now.
That's all folks. They say that at the end of bugs bunny cartoons.

No comments: