Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm waiting for one of my classes to finish reading. The Republicans are conventioning now. I've heard bits and pieces of a speech or two. Interesting. Not much else is going on. The soccer team played last night but I didn't hear a score. People keep calling the house about the election but I don't pick up. If you sneeze, let it out. Don't do that whimpy little 'chew. Let it go. I don't see how people who hold in their sneezes eventually explode.
I don't know what will happen if I change fonts. Perhaps more people will read my posts but perhaps no one will even notice.

3 comments:

Haylie said...

I hold in my sneezes!

-haylie

Mr. Miller said...

you will explode

Chelsea Merkel said...

you know... i hold my sneezes, and i am still intact...
hate to break that to you...
-chelsea