Monday, June 8, 2009

Correction. School's Out For Summer is a song by Alice Cooper. Pink Floyd did the song, We Don't Need No Education. I had a friend years ago who taught science at Northeast Junior High in Reading. He had a poster on the wall with those lyrics. Administration told him to take it down. Hmmmm.

I'm waiting for a delivery of mulch. I hate mulching. But I hate more paying someone else to mulch. Today is the first day of official summer vacation. One day closer to next school year. I gotta be more position.

I golfed yesterday. I went out by myself, though the course was pretty crowded, and I walked 18 holes while carrying my bag. I was pretty beat. I played some holes well and then I buggered up others. Shot an 86. That's about mid summer average for me. New clubs don't make you better.

1 comment:

B. Christman said...

Both of those songs are awesome... Just putting that out there.

Ugh... mulch... It's true though, doing it yourself is better than paying somebody else to do it.

I hope the rest of your summer goes well. I'll try to keep up with your blogs. I can't make any guarantees though...