Monday, November 17, 2008

What is wrong with the Eagles? I think it's time for a complete overhaul. How in the world can you tie to an 1-8 team! If anyone need directions to the Baltimore Washington International Airport, I'm your man. Just give me a call. I don't know how many times now that I've made that trip but it's been plenty. Only a couple days until Thanksgiving. I've already written about Thanksgiving and food. I don't know what else to do. I could talk about animals. I like animals. I am thinking about getting another electric guitar. I don't know what I would get. I know a guy who got a Carvin guitar. They actually do like a custom job. So much of what makes people who play electric play well is their ability to know how to use the electronics of the guitar and that's something that intimidates me. I think I could do it, it's just that it's all new to me. Gibson Les Paul seems like a nice guitar, but I have never understood the difference between that and a Fender Strat. Most lead players are playing a Fender whereas the other members play other guitars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ray Toro (lead guitar for My Chemical Romance) plays Les Pauls.
A random piece of trivia