Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pretend it's Wednesday

It's Tuesday night. I am watching House, not really because I like the show but because my daughter does and this gives us something to converse about...really, we text back and forth during the show though right now my phone is in another room. The van gets fixed next week. Hopefully we won't hit any more deer. My insurance allows me to rent a replacement vehicle and I'm hoping to be able to rent something that is absolutely something I'd never choose to drive...like some big ol' Dodge, maybe a huge SUV, but my budget is $35 a day so I guess that's pretty limiting.
It's been a week since the election is over. The revelry has died down. The transition should be interesting.
Who said this? Maps are your friends.
BY
I like Thanksgiving. I feel as though it's a bit less stressful than Christmas. It's a long enough break that you can relax a bit plus I must admit, I believe leftovers are better than the first time.

No comments: