Monday, November 3, 2008

The Belron is coming out. We will be giving them out randomly tomorrow. We did find a couple mistakes. Later, we will charge for them. Probably a quarter. What are grades? What do they mean?
Our football team plays Conrad Weiser on Friday. I went to Conrad Weiser. I graduated in 1973. I will root for Northern Lebanon.
Go vikings.
Last night I went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. It was good, but it was also loud. We stayed almost to the very end, but we did leave a tad early so we could beat traffic. I was amazed that a couple had brought their little baby. I think the baby was probably ten months old, and then they allowed the baby to crawl around on the floor....of a concert in the Giant Center for heaven's sake. They knew it would be loud and stuffed something in the baby's ears. I mean, if you know it could be harmful to your child's hearing and well being, and you know your child is too young to even remember this five years from now, why would you subject your child to this? That's my rant for the day.

No comments: