Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am trying to get the classes to create blogs today. The purpose of this is for the students to be able to save paper and journal online. I expect to be able to check these at least every week. I am not terribly computer savvy so this is an adventure, just like Costa Rica was an adventure. Last night I went for a walk and when I got home, a hummingbird was at the feeder. Cool.
It's a bit later. I ate lunch. I don't like eating this early because when I go home I am hungry again.
Walking through the cemetary is weird. You see all sorts of tombstones from ages ago and you wonder if those people have relatives who come and visit them, not them I guess, but their gravesites. I'm getting depressed now. Let's think happy thoughts.
LONG WEEKEND!
I love Sunday nights when there's no school Mondays....you can stay up late and eat popcorn. Once in college I got a piece of popcorn stuck in the back of my last molar and that sucker made my whole face swell up. I went to the dentist and he popped it and gross stuff ooooooozed out.
I'm not making this up.
My wife wants another dog.

No comments: