Monday, August 25, 2008

August 25, 2008

Just got done with the first day of school. I must say, it's overwhelming at times because no matter how may first days there are, they are always different and you never quite know what to expect. My classes seem great. It's hard to believe that I started here back in 1987. I think I finally have the children of someone I had in class. That's old.

Heard from Megan today. Her classes are working out well and was assured that she will be graduation in May of 09. I hope her internships work out so that she can finish her last semester here at home. I know that's what she wants.

Her roomie is leaving and she's not unhappy about that. She will be living alone for awhile. I guess I should visit Florida more frequently...Ha.

I hope some of you take the opportunity to post and reply to my posts.

Have a great school year.

No comments: