Friday, October 23, 2009

Another week has come and gone. This year seems to be flying by. Often I type those types of statements and find that it's the same thing I typed before. Silly.

Someone is coming to see the house tomorrow. If I say that I hope it goes well, I don't know if I really mean it. If it goes well, if the people make an acceptable offer on the house, then we head down the path towards the dreaded move. I don't know that I hate anything worse than moving. I don't mind moving other people; when you're tired or done, you leave, but moving yourself, from start to finish takes weeks. That's the preparation for the move and the move and the aftermath of the move which consists in some ways of finding things you've moved but haven't used in decades. Someone is coming to see the house tomorrow. No sense in feeling strongly one way of the other.

No comments: