Thursday, September 10, 2009

While the kids are doing a little exercise on the roles they played as kids, I'll update my blog. The dog goes a lot. Goes, you know what I mean. I suppose if my bladder were the size of an m&m, I'd go a lot too.

We are pretty much in full swing now. Most everyone is set up to blog on blackboard through V3 academy, and I'm anxious to see how that goes. I miss Florida and I could eat Chipotle. Though I am excited that it's nearby, it's just too far away to bring home, so it's best to be eaten there.

There is a lot I'd like to say, but sometimes I don't want to reveal too much personal stuff on here. I've been selected to appear for jury duty next week. I'm excited about that because it's my first time. Last year, shortly after my daughter was old enough to serve, she got a summons but she had already moved to Florida. I, on the other hand, have lived in Lebanon County all my adult life and this is the first time. Weird how that goes.

2 comments:

B. Christman said...

I suppose a bladder the size of an m&m would mean that you'd have to go a lot...

I wish I could say the same about my class at CTC, but the only thing we've done in the kitchen so far is clean... I can't really complain though. I mean, we are just getting started. Once we get to the Knife skills chapter, I'm sure we'll be spending plenty of time in the kitchen.

Anyway... Good luck with the whole Jury Duty thing!

Mr. Miller said...

Knife skills. Sounds like fun though there is some irony in that. You can't bring knives to school...