Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Silly expression, Happy New Year. I mean what else can you say? It's Friday the second. I got a new set of tires and a new battery for my car. It's good for another million miles. I wonder what the world record is for the most mileage on a car is? I know some of the taxis in the big cities do well over a million miles. I saw small alligators in Florida. The Eagles won on Sunday and play this weekend to advance further into the play offs. Penn State looked pretty average against USC. Sitting here, watching the Rose Bowl, I have to ask, given the opportunity, who wouldn't want to go to school in Southern California. The climate is always lovely. As the commentators suggested, if you are on the football team, you are a star. I was over at the girls' game a bit ago. We were leading, but my back just can't take those bleachers like they used to. Two thousand and nine. Wow! Where has the time gone?

No comments: